Friday, April 29, 2011

School Daze!

     So, school has been going well. I'm making A's in all of my classes. It's not that hard when you pay attention in class and do your work! We'll see how easy it is in the more advanced Math, English and Science classes. ;p Next week are my finals. I'm actually not worried, but lot of my classmates are. The 'Big Stupid Research Paper' that I was a little worried over in English truned out great! My Psych teacher even offered to write me a letter of recommendation if I ever needed one for any reason. I thought that was pretty cool.

     We're a little worried because my daughter goes to a different school than my son next year. I try not to view things like that with too much trepidation, but when it's your kids how can you not worry? My husband got his smoker and you would think that eating a ton of B-B-Q would lead to serious weight gain, but nope. I guess it's true that you can eat mostly meat and still lose weight. Now that he's got a hobby too he can't really bitch that much about money that gets spent on my dollies. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment