I'm sad and I know that the only thing to do about it is to wait it out. Peter's still dead and crying isn't going to do any good, but it helps unload some of the terrible grief I'm feeling. Funny how some people just have to drag the olde 'goth or not' debate into discussion threads of the band. What the fuck does it really matter? Gothic Metal isn't really goth? What? Who decides that? How I hate elitist bastards who try to trim the sub-culture down to their narrow little view! Piss off! I need fuck-all validation from any other person to like the bands I listen to! Wankers!
I've been musing on those dolls ModernWizard sent me and I think that I'm about ready to start sewing them some outfits! I'm getting a clear picture of exactly what I want for each doll before I begin. I'm thinkin 'Pinkie' may get a gothic cowgirl look like Carl McCoy or Ian Astbury. Blondie will get a nice gown with a full skirt(either victorian or medieval), something with a prim ladylike quality to contrast the bleeding noggin. Siren will get a more 'Morticia-like' gown with fabric that mimics flames at the edges of the hem and sleeves. I really like the bodies on this second line of Fashion Victims.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment