I'm making a pattern for this doll for a slinky dress. I'm thinking she'd look awesome with a Morticia-type dress. I love the body sculpt on these second edition LDD Fashion Victims!!! They are a joy to look at!
I've been working on my cat doll, as well, little by little. I fixed his ears and angled them outward more. Now he looks more cat-like which makes me happy. I may work on him a bit tomorrow after I style the hair for the faerie dolls I'm making my nieces(for Xmas!). The jointed hands I've been making for my Unoa have been put on hold because of the faeries, too. I'll put up some WIP shots of those as well as some instructions after the Holidays are all over. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Monday mournings are when I watch my Dexter and then The Walking Dead while having my coffee. ^_^ I really wish I got more than one day to decompress from the week, but beggars can't be choosers, right?
I'm really lucky at this point in life. I have a lovely husband(we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary in Feb!), beautiful children and a ton of awesome dolls! I don't think anyone could bring me down if they busted me in the knee caps. ;)
Also, my blog is now updated and my pix are all back! I rawk! ^_^
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment